Hello all
Jo-Anne Sunderland (British Museum), Sam Powell (Leeds City Council) and I have a question:
Does anyone have any examples of informal activities focusing on language development alongside other activities (e.g. art, sport, music) which include both new arrivals who are ESOL students and settled residents as participants. I can't think of one. Any ideas?  Links to projects or anything published would be really useful.
All best wishes
James

Dr James Simpson
School of Education
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT
+44 (0)113 343 4687
www.education.leeds.ac.uk/people/staff/academic/simpson<http://www.education.leeds.ac.uk/people/staff/academic/simpson>
@jebsim

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to