See below and attached.

Latest sanctions stats from David, with our grateful thanks.

Please share.

Best

Mo

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that
matter."

Martin Luther-King Jr

Mo Stewart

Disability studies researcher

Author of 'Cash Not Care: the planned demolition of the UK welfare state'.
New Generation Publishing 2016

 <https://www.mostewartresearch.co.uk> https://www.mostewartresearch.co.uk

 <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mo_Stewart/publications>
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mo_Stewart/publications

*** The contents of this email are intended for the recipient only and may
be confidential. Permission is not given for this information to be
published, forwarded or distributed further. ***