Dear Marco,

I played around with Lemlat a while ago and I was very impressed.  Thank
you for distributing the code and databases under open access licenses.  I
have s few questions that might be of general interest:

   1. The Github repo contains the database and binaries of the
   command-line tool for Linux, Mac and Windows, but no source code. Is the
   source available somewhere?
   2. When you use "all lexical bases", which is the default option, there
   are lots of duplicate analyses.  I think this may be because Lemlat does
   not do any pruning of the results when duplicate lemmata are found in
   multiple lexica.  Is that right?  If so, is that a feature you plan on
   adding?  It would be nice to be able to say: "give me all the lemmata in
   the *OLD* and only those in Du Cange which are not in the *OLD*".
   3. Is there in the output any indication of which lexicon a given lemma
   was found in, to enable the user to track back to the relevant entry for
   that word?

Thanks again for making this fantastic resource available.

Peter