I'd be horrified to think my live personal data was being used for training, especially if I'd not received fair processing to that effect. What if something was inadvertently and wrongly altered during the training? Could that impact on my rights and freedoms?

Kind regards,
Andrew.

New Data Protection legislation arrived on 25 May 2018! For more information click here<http://nww.westernsussexhospitals.nhs.uk/departments/information-governance/new-data-protection-legislation-from-may-2018/?from_search=general%20data%20protection%20regulation>.

[cid:image001.png@01D26D8D.2F799840]
Andrew Harvey AMIRMS, PG Cert (DP and IG)
Head of Information Governance / Data Protection Officer
Chair, Sussex-Wide Information Governance Group
Chair, National Health and Social Care Strategic Information Governance Network

Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals Trust
Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Worthing Hospital, Lyndhurst Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2DH
Tel 01903 205111 x84508
Mob 07900 736922
Email for BSUH business [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Email for WSHFT business [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
NHSmail [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
If unavailable [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Is your Information Governance Mandatory Training up to date? If not, click here<http://nww.westernsussexhospitals.nhs.uk/education/learning-development/training-courses/general-study-days/information-governance/?from_search=>.
[cid:image001.jpg@01D1D14E.C88D9030]<http://www.westernsussexhospitals.nhs.uk/get-involved/members-and-governors/become-a-member/>  [cid:image002.jpg@01D1D14E.C88D9030] <http://www.twitter.com/westernsussex>   [cid:image003.jpg@01D1D14E.C88D9030] <http://www.youtube.com/user/WSHTatNHS>   [cid:image004.jpg@01D1D14E.C88D9030] <http://www.facebook.com/WesternSussexHospitals>   [cid:image005.jpg@01D1D14E.C88D9030] <http://www.scoop.it/t/western-sussex-hospitals>
www.westernsussexhospitals.nhs.uk<http://www.westernsussexhospitals.nhs.uk/>
The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Any processing, redistribution, disclosure, or reproduction of this message, except as intended is prohibited. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and remove all copies of the message, including any attachments. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail (unless otherwise stated) may not represent those of Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
E-mails are not considered a secure medium for sending personal, sensitive or confidential information outside the Trust network unless encrypted and may therefore be at risk.