Meic

I am shocked that some employers still provide training for their staff.

Chris

Sent by me

On 3 Sep 2018, at 12:38, Meic Pierce Owen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hola Listers!

I am sat in an MS O365 compliance course kindly funded by my employer.

I am being shown Compliance Manager.

It is essentially an evidence-gathering maturity model. It looks quite neat.

It has scoring- that increases the more you do of the ‘required’ stuff- and when you attain a particular score, it declares you to be compliant.

What I am wondering is whether MS worked with the EU on this at all or have they, dare I suggest, produced this in isolation?  The (very good) trainer didn’t know so I thought I would ask…

Thoughts?

Meic

All user commands can be found at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/subscribers/subscribercommands.html and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]