From: Ogilvie, Kirstie
Sent: 10 September 2018 15:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Looking for a copy of WMP 26a

Afternoon,
I am looking for a copy of WMP 26a as I have found a culvert system on a old landfill (pre licensing regs) and I am trying to make sense of it and think 26a might have some answers or maybe not.

Cheers
Kirstie

Kirstie Ogilvie
Technical Officer -Contaminated Land
Community and Enterprise Resources
Fleet and Environmental Services
South Lanarkshire Council
Montrose House
Montrose Crescent
Hamilton
ML3 6LB

Tel 01698 453845
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Web www.southlanarkshire.gov.uk<http://www.southlanarkshire.gov.uk>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended only for the use of the individual or group named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify your system manager immediately and erase the mail from your system. Any copyright material included with the e-mail should be solely used by its intended recipient and only for the purpose intended. The information contained within the message and any associated files are not necessarily the view of South Lanarkshire Council and do not bind the Council in any legal agreement.
WARNING: While South Lanarkshire Council takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being transmitted via electronic mail attachments, we cannot guarantee that attachments do not contain computer virus code.
You are therefore strongly advised to undertake anti-virus checks prior to accessing the attachment to this electronic mail. South Lanarkshire Council grants no warranties regarding performance use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage howsoever caused. South Lanarkshire Council may monitor the content of e-mails sent and received via its network for the purpose of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures.