In most cases I assume it will come down to giving the applicant the choice
of providing information up front or imposing pre-commencement conditions?
Would be good to hear other views and experiences on this.

Thanks

Robert

*Robert TylerPrincipal Pollution Control Officer - Land, Air & Water*

London Borough of Hackney

Public Realm

Neighbourhoods & Housing Directorate

PO Box 70210

E8 9EJ

Tel: 020 8356 4827

*For further information on Land, Water and Air issues see:*
http://www.hackney.gov.uk/pollution-2.htm

*Sign up to be warned of Medium and High Air Pollution Events in London: *
http://www.hackney.gov.uk/airtext

Disclaimers:
1. General Environmental Information: Whilst all reasonable care has been
taken to ensure the accuracy of the information and data provided within
this correspondence, the Council accept no liability for any loss or damage
howsoever caused arising from any reliance placed by any other person upon
the information and data contained herein.

2. Relating to Planning (including London Legacy Development Corporation
sites): The responsibility to properly address contaminated land issues,
including safe development and secure occupancy, and irrespective of any
involvement by this Authority, lies with the owner/developer of the site.

Disclaimers apply, for full details see: https://hackney.gov.uk/email-disclaimer