From: Willcox, Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 11 September 2018 12:31
To: Nicola Slade <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: OFFICIAL: RE: RE: Pre-commencement Changes 1st October

Hi Nicola

Ways to monitor:

1: Ask building control for a list of commenced sites. If you LA uses IDOX they need to start inputting the planning application reference into their side of the system and ask officers to fill out the commencement date field. You can request they give you a weekly or monthly list with the BC Ref, Planning app Ref and the commencement date.

2: Request regular updates from Street Naming and Numbering - developers usually register new street names prior to commencement and new addresses just prior to completion/occupation.

3: Alternative to above - use your GIS system and the National Land and Property Gazeteer - NLPG (BLPU) Layer - to identify above within a planning site boundary.

Note my last email on pre-commencement conditions for CL - the Government appears to classify as necessary.

Hope this helps :)

Kind regards

Ruth

Ruth Willcox