Dear all

We would like to introduce you to the Collaborative Poetics Resource Pack. The pack brings together the arts and accessible research methods. The resources are designed for groups of people working together to creatively explore their thoughts and feelings on a topic without judgement.  The philosophy of this project centres around inclusivity, reaching out to diverse audiences through creative social/personal change, and a dialogue of equality.

The pack is available to download for free from the Collaborative Poetics Network website: http://blogs.brighton.ac.uk/collaborativepoetics/

It has been produced to enable the user to dip into activities, and includes guidance on how these activities can be adapted to meet the needs of different groups, as well as information on setting up a group. We recommend that you start by reading the opening sections on ‘Introduction to Carrying Out Your Project’ and the section on ‘Ethical Issues’ before you get started.

The pack is in draft form.  We would therefore value your feedback, both positive and negative, as this will help us to improve on this draft and make it more relevant to people like you.  You can email your feedback directly to Helen Johnson on [log in to unmask] or complete the feedback form on our website (above).

We would also appreciate if you could forward this letter to any interested individual or group who you think might find it useful.

With kind wishes,

Helen Johnson and the Collaborative Poetics Network

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System
on behalf of the University of Brighton. For more information see:
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/computing/Pages/Email/spam.aspx
___________________________________ The list is jointly managed by David Fryer [log in to unmask] and Grant Jeffrey [log in to unmask], either of whom are able to deal with queries. To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK