Hi All,

We’ve been having some issues in the final steps of 3D refinement with our larger box sizes of running out of memory on our GPUs.  I was curious if anyone had any suggestions on how to get around this issue.  Thanks for any tips.  I’m sure this is probably a ‘easy’ fix that we are just missing.

Bryan Hansen

Computational Biologist / Electron Microscopist

NIH/NIAID/RTB/RML/EMU

Rocky Mountain Laboratories

903 S. 4th St

Hamilton, MT 59840

406.363.9202

The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential and may contain sensitive information.It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage devices. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases shall not accept liability for any statements made that are sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its representatives.