Hello everyone,

I am trying to generate a checkCIF report for a publication submission and I am not having any luck. I have generated the cif files using CCP4, pdb_extract and the sf CIF file from the wwPDB deposition server and for all of the checkCIF says there is no extractable fcf data and that I have not supplied any structure factors.

Does anyone know why my files do not have structure factor data or what I am doing wrong? The journal I'm submitting to requires a checkCIF report. Also the wwPDB deposition server said all my files were fine, no errors, so I don't know what the issue is. Thanks,

Daniel Moss