Dear Friends and Colleagues,

The Lumen Prize for Digital Art will be hosting our 2018 Winners Ceremony on the 27th of September at the Frontline Club in London.

We will be giving away $11,000 in cash prizes to 9 winners from around the world as well as hearing from past winners and Jury Panel members. The entire Lumen Team will be present - including Carla Rapoport, Jack Addis, Céline Villaneau  - and we’ll be showing many of the winning works on screen.

Refreshments will be available through the evening, which kicks off at 6pm.

We'd be honoured to have you with us. RSVP here to join the celebrations

All the best,
Céline

--
The Lumen Prize

Celine Villaneau

Assistant Director

[log in to unmask]" style="font-size:11px;color:rgb(0,178,229);text-decoration:none" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
www.lumenprize.com
Twitter  |   Facebook  |   Instagram

The Lumen Prize for Digital Art

To unsubscribe from the CAS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CAS&A=1