I suppose I just mean it is about itself, so can unsay what it has said,
and be in that sense be a deconstruction itself: of closure because e.g.
the *epiphany *is that it doesn't make sense, to compare the poet to
morning, and we can't say why, only be impressed by the inadequacy of our
reaching for closure.