Ha! Great.

The new sentence thing is from a reconstruction of my notes on that book...
in full they just read:

In the new sentence wholes can be made by any number of envisionments
because shifts  don't cohere but make a (felt experience of a) world (page
pending)
The general idea in the new sentence is that shifts only cohere into a felt
sense due to theories of the sentence. So maybe e.g. Todorov's claim about
higher level meaning coupled with the idea of the sentences combining like
a syllogism (frst and last theories of the sentence that silliman addresses
there) Then nothing can be inferred about anything outside the sentence,
yet the sentence can still make sense at that higher level: they are
illogical but create semantic shifts (syllogism pending).
This involves the reader in the text, is open, and non-referential, only
the feeling of a world (syllogism pending)

Luke