 Emego EMG switch - looking for comments

Hello People of Assistech,

We’ve been asked by a client with profound physical disabilities if the
Emego EMC switch would be an option for his computer gaming aspirations. I
will contact the manufacturers direct, but would be grateful for
independent opinions
and comments.

The Emego website has lots of well meaning words, but is frustrating short
of nitty gritty specifications, examples, or even pricing.

My client can just activate a meticulously positioned TASH microlight
switch, but we are generally using capacitive sensing switches so his
reliable 2mm range of movement is not fatigued. Has anyone tried this device
in a similar situation?

Any comments, on or off the listserve would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

James Dean

*Technical Solutions Australia P/L* <http://tecsol.com.au>

109 Ferndale Rd, Silvan Victoria 3795