Dear ARLIS Colleagues

To inform you of a current vacancy in the RIBA Library – Information Assistant. Closing date: Thursday 13 September.

Please see https://www.architecture.com/about/work-for-us/information-assistant for full details of the role, job description and details of how to apply.

Please pass on to anyone you think may be interested in such a role.

Many thanks

Karen

Karen Wilman

Information Services Manager

Information Centre

British Architectural Library

DDI: 020 7307 3643

Royal Institute of British Architects

66 Portland Place

London W1B 1AD

020 7580 5533

www.architecture.com

www.ribapix.com

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential and may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipients. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you have received it in error, or are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete the email and any attachments, and do not disclose its contents to others. While RIBA takes care to protect its systems from virus attacks and other harmful events, the organisation gives no warranty that this message or any attachments are free of viruses or other harmful matter and accepts no responsibility for any resulting loss or damage. Security and reliability of email is not guaranteed. If you think someone may have interfered with this email, or need this communication verified, please contact RIBA immediately on +44(0)20 7580 55 33 or [log in to unmask] Information about how we use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy. The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) is a charity, registered in England and Wales, No. 210566. Our registered office is at 66 Portland Place, London W1B 1NT, www.architecture.com.

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.