Dear colleagues,

The journal *Anthropologie & développement* invites proposals for a
regular  issue that will be published in 2019. *Anthropologie &
développement *is a bilingual (French and English) peer reviewed journal,
published by APAD (Association for the anthropology of social change and
development). It is listed in the ERIH+ and JournalBase databases.

*Anthropologie & développement *promotes research for an understanding of
the dynamics of social change, public policies and development projects. It
deals not only with public action within "developing" countries or
countries affected by humanitarian crises, but also with the policies and
practices of aid institutions. The journal also aims to support dialogue
between social science researchers and development practitioners.

It is published in paper format and later online after 6 months on
openedition.org.

Articles should be sent to [log in to unmask] by *1 November 2018*.
Please consult the author guidelines on the journal website
https://journals.openedition.org/anthropodev/523?lang=en.

The journal also publishes PhD thesis summaries of 1-2 pages in length.

--
Dr Anneke Newman

Postdoc Researcher at Laboratoire d’Anthropologie des Mondes
Contemporains (LAMC) at l’Université Libre de Bruxelles / Postdoctoral
Associate, Department of Anthropology, University of Sussex

"Is this what has become of us? Can't we do better than that? People
talking and talking, citing and citing, publishing and publishing. We need
to be asking, 'are we answering questions?' Or, are we just peacocks
parading about in all our show?" Prof Robert Borofsky, Hawaii Pacific
University

* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.               *
* To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
* messages visit:                                             *
* https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/Anthropology-Matters   *
* If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
* those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
*       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
*       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
*    an international directory of anthropology researchers *

To unsubscribe please click here:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ANTHROPOLOGY-MATTERS&A=1