Pete,

Depending on your definition of magic, you might take a look at Psychomagic: The Transformative Power of Shamanic Psychotherapy by Alejandro Jodorowsky

And a few others that might inform your research:

Kabbalistic Visions: Jung and Jewish Mysticism by Sanford Drob

Alchemy and Psychoanalysis (1914)  by Herbert Silberer

The Middle Pillar: The Balance Between Mind and Magic by Israel Regardie

Megan Rose Woolever, Ph.D.c
Scholar, Priestess, Holistic Healer
East-West Psychology Department
School of Consciousness and Transformation
California Institute of Integral Studies http://www.meganwoolever.com