Hello Zooarchers,                       Aug. 10, 2018

I am updating my catalog of Holocene lion bones (Panthera leo), including teeth, found in Greece and Southeastern Europe published in PHYSIS, Proceedings of the 14th International Aegean Conference, Paris, 2014. Since then I have added lion bones from Lefkandi to the sites listed below. If anyone knows of new lion (or leopard) bones or new finds from these areas, please let me know. I will give you full credit for your help. Thank you! I will send you the 2014 published catalog which includes references if you request it, at [log in to unmask]

Nancy R. Thomas, Ph.D.

Professor Emerita of Art History

Jacksonville, Florida USA

In GREECE:

Aegina, Aigeira, Delphi, Dikili Tash, Kalapodi, Kastanas, Kea, Mycenae (one tooth), Perati, Pylos, Tegea, Thessaloniki, Tiryns;

In SOUTHEASTERN EUROPE: Balatonőszöd, Baradla Cave, Berezan'/Borisfen, Bolgrad, Chernomorka, Chernovaty, Devetaska Cave, Drama, Durankulak, Goljamo Delcevo, Gyöngyöshalász-Encspuszta, Hârşova-tell, Karanovo, Kirlareli, Mayaki, Molukhov Bugor, Ol'biya, Slatino, Sovjan, Sozopol, Ţîra, Tiszaföldvár-Téglagyár, Tiszalúc-Sarkad, Tolna-Mözs, Zengövárkony

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1