Hi All,

     As promised, I've now released an updated version of WebPA. Thank
you to everyone who helped with the testing to ensure that this version
worked with PHP 7. There were two minor bugs found and resolved as a
result of this effort.

I believe version 3 is stable enough to use in production but if anyone
finds any bugs, please submit a ticket via GitHub's issue tracker.

I've also added composer support so if people with, they can install
version 3 by running:

  * composer create-project webpa/webpa

I've updated the readme of the project to try and provide as much
information about installation/bug reporting when you visit the GitHub
repo. All files have been updated to remove the old incorrect version
numbers from their docblocks.

New releases will now follow semantic versioning to make upgrades easier
to predict. I've also added a changelog so institutions upgrading the
system will have an easier time with this.

I will continue to fix bugs as they are reported. Next steps are
probably to streamline the code base to make it easier to maintain for
the future.

If anyone has any feature suggestions please add an issue to GitHub. I
will be going through the develop branch and porting any features that
haven't been integrated into the latest version soon.

This version might work with PHP 5.x but I haven't tested this. Until
there is automated tests added to the code base it will be hard to
establish this manually so where possible, use the 2.x branch for
version 5 and 3.x branch for PHP 7 only,

Many thanks,

--
*Andrew Millington*
/Learning Applications Development Team Manager/ *|* Digital Learning