Print

Print


Hi, Stephen.

I'm seeing BasicLTI references in the access log to "webpat", which I can
only assume are WebPA-related. (But let me know if I'm wrong.) Also,
commenting out the curl_setopt line didn't seem to make a difference.

--
Tom Salyers
VLE Developer

The University of Sheffield
Corporate Information & Computing Services (CiCS)
10-12 Brunswick Street
Sheffield, S10 2FN
Tel:  0114 222 1141
[log in to unmask]

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 11:47 AM, Stephen P Vickers <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> In addition, try removing or commenting out this line from
> lib/LTI_Tool_Provider.php:
>
>       curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSLVERSION,3);
>
> Stephen
>
> On 31/08/18 11:33, Tom Salyers wrote:
>
>> Hi, all.
>>
>> We've got a test installation of the new version of WebPA going and we're
>> attempting to integrate it with Blackboard using the latest LTI connector
>> version. The actual integration seems to be working fine...up until the
>> point where we try to sync data, when we get an "Unable to access
>> memberships list from source, please try again later" error message.
>>
>> I'm not sure where the actual error is coming in, but it looks like the
>> problem is coming up in the LTI connector. From the web server error log:
>>
>> [Fri Aug 31 11:06:19.841037 2018] [:error] [pid 1176] [client
>> 143.167.16.2:50423 <http://143.167.16.2:50423>] PHP Warning:
>> DOMDocument::loadXML(): Empty string supplied as input in
>> /var/www/data/webpa211/mod/lti/lib/LTI_Tool_Provider.php on line 2185,
>> referer: https://webpad.shef.ac.uk/mod/lti/admin/manage/ <
>> https://webpad.shef.ac.uk/mod/lti/admin/manage/>
>> [Fri Aug 31 11:06:19.841230 2018] [:error] [pid 1176] [client
>> 143.167.16.2:50423 <http://143.167.16.2:50423>] PHP Notice:  Trying to
>> get property of non-object in /var/www/data/webpa211/mod/lti/lib/LTI_Tool_Provider.php
>> on line 2282, referer: https://webpad.shef.ac.uk/mod/lti/admin/manage/ <
>> https://webpad.shef.ac.uk/mod/lti/admin/manage/>
>>
>> Stephen Vickers asked if I had any firewall issues, but it doesn't seem
>> to be the case--Blackboard and WebPA seem to be communicating just fine
>> otherwise.
>>
>> --
>> Tom Salyers
>> VLE Developer
>>
>> The University of Sheffield
>> Corporate Information & Computing Services (CiCS)
>> 10-12 Brunswick Street
>> Sheffield, S10 2FN
>> Tel:  0114 222 1141
>> [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> To unsubscribe from the WEBPA list, click the following link:
>> https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=WEBPA&A=1
>>
>>
> ########################################################################
>
> To unsubscribe from the WEBPA list, click the following link:
> https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=WEBPA&A=1
>

########################################################################

To unsubscribe from the WEBPA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=WEBPA&A=1