Dear All,

For my PhD, I am developing a questionnaire into the frequency of evidence ( = behavioural traces) for pro-environmental behaviours and related behaviours.
Currently I am looking for volunteers to help with item generation. This means that participants are presented with a number of behaviours and are asked to generate behavioural traces for these. More details are given at the start of the study here.

Ethics. The study has ethics approval from the UCL Research Ethics Committee (Project Number EP/2014/005).

Payment. There is no payment for taking part but I offer my sincere and eternal gratitude, and am also happy to take part in your study in return!

Inclusion criteria. You would have to be at least 18 years old and live in the UK.

Link. Please find the survey here. Here's a short link if you would like to pass it on: tinyurl.com/behaviouraltraces

Contact. Please e-mail me if you have any questions ([log in to unmask]). You can also learn more about my research here.

Many thanks!

Best wishes,
Sabine

--

Sabine Topf

MPhil/PhD Student

Experimental Psychology

University College London

26 Bedford Way

London WC1H 0AP, England

tel: +44 20 7679 5364

mail: [log in to unmask]

web:  www.ucl.ac.uk/speekenbrink-lab/

To unsubscribe from the SUSTAINABLE-GLOBAL-CITIZENSHIP list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SUSTAINABLE-GLOBAL-CITIZENSHIP&A=1