Dears ,
This is to request for a download link for  UCL Depthmap software . I want to use it in my research for my master studies .  Any version that enables me to analyze a whole city . I downloaded the versions depthmapx 0.50 and UCL depthmap 10 , but when I import the file I want to analyze , the program crashes and close , knowing that the imported file does not exceed 600 kb . I want to know what is wrong with it .
.

Thank you in advance for your attention to my request. I'm looking  forward to your response.

Regards,
Asmaa Eldiasty

To unsubscribe from the SPACESYNTAX list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SPACESYNTAX&A=1