hi Molly

as well as the excellent resources created by Practical Action, you may be
interested to know that our colleague in community engagement and
University of Nottingham Chemist, Sam Tang, cc'd above, is working on a
desk top shredder, extruder and 3D printer for use in schools and commuity
settings
I'm not sure how far Sam has progressed, so I'll let her take up the story

and for interest, examining plastic pollution and water quality is one of
the activities in the Eco-summer school that we are running for a group of
teenagers in Nottingham next week

we hope to include micro-plastic separation using a home made centrifuge -
this will be an experiment

cheers and all the best

Rick

On 8 August 2018 at 11:54, Jo Brodie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Posted on behalf of Molly Slann ([log in to unmask])
> Jo
> (psci-com owner)

Rick Hall FRSA
Founder and Associate, Ignite!
Winston Churchill Fellow 2016

0780 103 4732

*www.ignitefutures.org.uk <http://www.ignitefutures.org.uk>*

*Unit 5, Cobden Place, Pelham Street*
*Nottingham  NG1 2ED*

Skype - rick.hall1
Twitter - @Rick_Hall
and - @ignitefutures

*Ignite Futures Ltd, trading as Ignite!, is a Charity (number 1176754) and
Company limited by guarantee, registered in England (number 05969189)*

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]