6W72w&FSРТ$VR&6FRFvVV&Bo do surveys, we were always taught not to use leading questions. The example given to us students then was “When did you last beat your wife?” (interesting how times change). The underlying point was that you should not ask questions that narrowly framed the answers by making assumptions.

So, for example, your question about the ‘Continued dominance of the ’scientific’ worldview’ makes an assumption that I would never use as a starting point for a discussion about the list.

So, sadly I must decline your invitation to participate. But I am interested in the overall topic. Perhaps you could consider a different approach?"

Richard Herriot replies:

I also declined to participate in the survey. You have more succinctly made the point I was trying to make. That said Luke´s was a helpful start to a discussion.