Hello- attached is the toolkit in draft for Green Great Britain Week, from BEIS. See below for an invitation to share good stories to promote the message.

All the best,
Henry

From: <Tedds>, "Liam (BEIS)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Monday, 20 August 2018 12:16
To: Jeremy Mathieu <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Henry McGhie <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "Warburton, Clare (NE)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Hannah King - UKRI NERC <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Cc: "Rae, Cameron (BEIS)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Green Great Britain Week toolkit

Dear all,

Thank you again for your input and discussion at the meeting that we had a couple of weeks ago about Green GB Week.

I’m sending over the final draft version of the toolkit that BEIS has put together which includes information about the week, advice about running events, branding, and other helpful information.  You’ll see that there are still a few placeholders in the toolkit where URLs haven’t yet been put in.  I will send you a further email with the final version and the URLs when this is ready, but didn’t want any further delays in getting this information to you.

There are a few actions that are still outstanding on our side to follow up on after our meeting, being:

  *   BEIS to send links to full branding toolkit (when published)
  *   BEIS to send links to Eventbrite page where groups can add information about their events (when published)
  *   BEIS to arrange another meeting of the group in mid-September and involve other government departments as appropriate
  *   BEIS to provide an overview of what government will be doing during that week at the next meeting.

As well, I’d be grateful if you could all let me know if you:

  *   think of any other organisations which we should be engaging with in this area
  *   know of any possible news stories or events that you think could be placed, and would be interested in some support from the BEIS PR team in doing this

It would be great to hear how you are all getting on, and if you have any events or work that you’ll be undertaking as part of Green GB Week. I’m here to help as much as I can, so do let me know if you need anything.

All the best,
Liam

[Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy][cid:image003.jpg@01D1E0EB.E2F7C4C0]

Liam Tedds
Policy Officer (Local Energy)
Tel: 020 7215 3933 | Mobile: 07741 704376
1 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0ET
www.gov.uk/beis<http://www.gov.uk/beis>|https://twitter.com/beisgovuk