Dear Claire

Thank you. The cord blood is being taken for research. I’m very keen that the collection of cord blood does not take precedent over delayed cord clamping which is why I’m looking for anyone who has a protocol to share.

Regards

Jane Sandall CBE PhD MSc BSc RM HV RN

Professor of Social Science and Women's Health

NIHR Senior Investigator
Lead Maternal Health Systems and Implementation Research Group

Department of Women and Children’s Health | St. Thomas' Hospital |London| SE1 7EH School of Life Course Science l Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine | King’s College London

[log in to unmask] | 020 7188 8149 | Skype | jsandall
EA Rebecca Danks |
[log in to unmask] | 020 7188 3639

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/lsm/research/divisions/wh/index.aspx

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/lsm/research/divisions/wh/groups/maternalhealth/index.aspx

https://kclpure.kcl.ac.uk/portal/jane.sandall.html

Lead maternity and women’s health theme NIHR CLAHRC South London

http://www.clahrc-southlondon.nihr.ac.uk/

Academic leader King’s Improvement Science

http://www.kingsimprovementscience.org/

Latest publications:

Easter A, Howard LM, Sandall J. Mental health near miss indicators in maternity care: a missed opportunity? A Commentary. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. 2017 Jun 30.

Mackintosh N, Rance S, Carter W, Sandall J. Working for patient safety: a qualitative study of women’s help-seeking during acute perinatal events. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 2017 Jul 17;17(1):232.

de Oliveira Salgado H, Souza JP, Sandall J, Diniz CS. Patient Safety in Maternity Care in Brazil: The Maternity Safety Thermometer as a Tool to Improve the Quality of Care. Revista Brasileira de Ginecologia e Obstetrícia/RBGO Gynecology and Obstetrics. 2017 May 5.