Not much time left to book for #LibraryCampCamp now! https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/librarycamp-camp-2018-tickets-45970518057

This is a new Library Learning Festival, which will be run on an informal, unconference style basis, where the programme is formed by the participants.

It will be held at Beaudesert Outdoor Activity Centre, a campsite with a mixture of indoor and outdoor spaces for us to use. There is space for camping overnight, along with some bunkhouse style shared accommodation, or even space for camper vans / caravans. Anyone associated with any sectors of libraries or information work is welcome, along with their families too.

The site is a bus (or taxi) ride from Cannock train station – there are also a range of hotel rooms in Cannock for those who want to sleep indoors ;-)

#LibraryCampCamp will be run on 8th/9th September and bookings close in less than 2 weeks!

More details including a draft programme at: https://librarycampcamp.wordpress.com/

Ticket prices are low and are aimed to cover some of the costs (no profit), but if cost is a factor in limiting your attendance, please get in touch and we’ll see what we can do J

Many Thanks,

Andy

Andrew Walsh MSc MCLIP FHEA FRSA IFNTF

University Teaching Fellow, National Teaching Fellow

Academic Librarian for Education and Professional Development.

I work Part-Time, normally Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday each week.

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-PUB-LIBS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-PUB-LIBS&A=1