Dear all,

Here at the University for the Creative Arts we are currently seeking to appoint a part-time Data Quality Officer to be based at our Farnham campus. This role is situated in the Collections Services team within the Library and Student Services Department.

The Data Quality Officer is responsible for the provision of high quality catalogue and metadata records, ensuring that information resources in all formats are easily discoverable by our service users in a multi-campus environment. We are looking for someone with experience of cataloguing and classification to established international standards (primarily MARC, RDA, AACR2 and Dewey Decimal Classification), as well as excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.

Full details can be found on the UCA recruitment site at https://jobs.ucreative.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=18-LIBR236-0392-1. Applications close on 2nd September 2018.

Best wishes,

Jonathan

Jonathan Lucas

Collections Services Manager | Library & Student Services

––––––––––

[log in to unmask]" alt="id:[log in to unmask]">

University for the Creative Arts

Falkner Road

Farnham

Surrey GU9 7DS

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel:
01252 892807
www.uca.ac.uk/library

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1