Kind regards

Tim

Tim Staniland

Outreach Librarian

Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

E: [log in to unmask]

T: 01482 623217

Follow us on Twitter @HEYLKS

Follow the METRIC Journal @METRICJournal

Finds us – http://www.hey.nhs.uk/library

Library Catalogue: https://heynhs.soutron.net/Portal/Default/en-GB/Search/SimpleSearch

Have you had a paper accepted for publication? Let us know – and we can catalogue it so that your work can be shared with and accessed by all of the staff at HEY

a_million_decisions_autosignaturecid:image001.jpg@01D2CF04.19FE4A00

Resource of the month: BMJ Best Practice

Healthcare professionals need fast and easy access to the latest relevant information when making diagnosis and treatment decisions, this is what BMJ Best Practice provides.  Access using your NHS OpenAthens username and password.  Contact [log in to unmask] to enable app access.

What is BMJ Best Practice?

BMJ Best Practice is a clinical decision support tool that takes you quickly and accurately to the latest evidence based information, whenever and wherever you need it.

You can use BMJ Best Practice to:

Search - thousands of clinical topics and over 6,000 clinical guidelines

Find – answers fast using our layout that mirrors the patient consultation

Access – information anywhere, with offline access via the award winning BMJ Best Practice app

Get – step-by-step guidance via our unique treatment algorithm tables

Watch – procedural videos on common clinical conditions

Check – prescription guidance using linked drug databases and over 250 medical calculators

Stay – current with Important Updates and Cochrane Clinical Answers highlighted within each topic

Ensure – your ongoing professional delveopment with automoatic CME/CPD tracking