From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Taylor Sarah
Sent: 06 August 2018 11:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [lis-e-resources] Wiley Online Library - anyone else experiencing problems with access?

Hi all,

Yes, looks like we're having problems at Salford too.

Sarah

[University of Salford]

SARAH TAYLOR
Collections and Content Manager  /  The Library
Room L02.01, Clifford Whitworth Library, University of Salford, Salford  M5 4WT
T: +44(0) 0161 295 6226
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  /  www.salford.ac.uk/<https://www.salford.ac.uk/>