From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Angus Sinclair
Sent: 10 August 2018 09:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] T&F DOIs

Good morning,

We've come in this morning to several broken link reports to T&F DOIs - is anybody else experiencing the same issue?

We're able to find articles by browsing the journal and right clicking on the PDF link but clicking on titles takes us to the following error (as they use the DOI link):

Error

There appears to be a problem with the page you are looking for. Either the content has moved, or the URL is incorrect. Please check the URL, or try again.

We're contacting them but would be good to have an idea if it's just us or a wider issue.

Best,

Angus

Angus Sinclair
e-Resources & Journals Supervisor