Hi all
Here at the University of the Highlands and Islands we are considering Alumni access to eResources - how much it might cost, procedures for managing it (registering students, guest logins and other issues that might crop up).  If anyone has any experiences that they are willing to share (including potential costs for resources, impact on normal workflows), I would appreciate the information.

Thank you in advance.
Kind regards
Elizabeth

Elizabeth McHugh - Electronic Resources Manager

University of the Highlands and Islands, Executive Office, Ness Walk, Inverness IV3 5SQ

Oilthigh na Gàidhealtachd agus nan Eilean, Oifis Stiùiridh, Slighe Nis, Inbhir Nis IV3 5SQ

Tel: Office: DD: 01463 279 864
Tel: Mobile: 07748146418
A Millennium Commission lottery project. A limited company registered in Scotland no. 148203. Scottish charity no. SC022228. Registered office: 12B, Ness Walk, Inverness IV3 5SQ.

Pròiseact crannchuir Coimisean nam Mìle Bliadhna. Companaidh earranta clàraichte ann an Alba, àir. 148203. Àir. Carthannas Albannach SC022228. Oifis chlàraichte: 12b Slighe Nis, Inbhir Nis, Alba, IV3 5SQ

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG