From: learning development in higher education network <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Abi Ward
Sent: 01 August 2018 13:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: What's your post-nominals?

That’s brilliant!

As a librarian lurking on this list I can confirm that my post-nominals are MA, MCLIP. I am currently working on FHEA and hoping to have it by this time next year.

I wonder whether there are other MCLIPs on here?

Abi.

Abi Ward

Subject Support Librarian

Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries and Education

University of the West of England (UWE Bristol)

Frenchay Campus

Coldharbour Lane

Bristol

UK