Hello!

The University of Northampton moved to a brand new campus on 1st August……it’s like moving to a new house! Amazing but also a few things are on the ‘snagging list’! We’d love to host the ALDinHE conference at some point so that everyone can see it and also showcase Northamptonshire – a beautiful county that is often forgotten!

But anyway I digress……this morning I was having coffee with a colleague and we were discussing new and exciting ‘things’ that might be happening within LD in the UK and beyond. We are all providing drop ins and tutorials and embedded teaching alongside online resources but is anyone doing something new? Something that involves taking a risk? We will be undertaking walking tutorials this coming academic year but we want to really try new things – can you please share what you’ve all been up to (or things you’d love to do if there were no ‘rules’)?!

Thanks as always,

Kate

Kate Coulson

BSocSc (Hons) MSc PGCTHE MCLIP SFHEA FRSA

Head of Learning Development

Library and Learning Services

DDI +44 (0)1604 893167

M +44 (0)7484 802051

https://static.hobsons.co.uk/northampton/usermedia/Staff%20News/2017/New%20logo%20announcement/UoNlogo.jpg

www.northampton.ac.uk

University of Northampton

University Drive, Northampton, NN1 5PH

Follow the story on social media

http://www.northampton.ac.uk/social-media-hub/

University of Northampton: Transforming Lives and Inspiring Change www.northampton.ac.uk This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.

To unsubscribe from the LDHEN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LDHEN&A=1