Subject Support Librarian
Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries and Education

University of the West of England (UWE Bristol)
Frenchay Campus
Coldharbour Lane
Bristol
UK
BS16 1QY

From: learning development in higher education network <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of McMorrow, Martin
Sent: 01 August 2018 02:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: What's your post-nominals?

A musician friend of mine has the following letters after his name:

AWOP-BOP (ALU) MOPAL Op. Bm. (BOOM)

His stated mission? Rock to the East, Rock to the West

But mostly he sells insurance.

Martin McMorrow, Massey University, New Zealand

(PS Thanks for responses about consultation arrangements; summary posting coming up in a couple of weeks!)