Dear all,

Please note, registration for this event is now live: https://www.baleap.org/event/academic-literacies

Regards,

Steve

From: Steven Briggs
Sent: 13 July 2018 10:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Baleap/ALDinHE Joint One-day Conference (PIM): November 24, 2018 at the University of Essex

Dear all,

We are pleased to invite you to the first joint event organised by ALDinHE and Baleap. Our theme is Academic Literacies and EAP: Same or different?

For this event, there will be a fee of £75.

Please find attached a Call for Papers and a proposal form. The deadline for proposal submission is September 21, 2018.

If you have any queries, please get in touch. We hope you will be able to make it and contribute to this event, and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Steve Briggs, Co-Chair of ALDinHE            [log in to unmask]

Carina Buckley, Co-Chair of ALDinHE        [log in to unmask]

Mick Kavanagh (local organiser)               [log in to unmask]

Regards,

Dr Steve Briggs | Head of Professional and Academic Development
PhD, MSc, PgCAP, BSc (Hons), SFHEA, CPsychol, AFBPsS, ALDinHE Certified Leading Practitioner

Co-chair of ALDinHE

Co-chair of the ALDinHE Professional Development Working Group

Learning Resources & Service Excellence
Room LM07, Library, Luton
E: [log in to unmask]

T: 01582 489202 Ext: 9202

cid:image001.jpg@01D28DDF.A1668680

Visit the University of Bedfordshire Repository
for free, open access to our research.

To unsubscribe from the LDHEN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LDHEN&A=1