Hi All,

I've been asked to find some literary quotes to go on the external wall of our offices for the newly refurbished Library here at Reading.

The broad themes they have suggested are learning, development, education, support...

And the deadline they have sprung is today, so I am seeking some help from our community of creative and well-read Learning Developers.

Hopefully it might provide an interesting displacement activity for a Friday afternoon. What literary quotes would you like to represent you and your service?

Many thanks,

Michelle

Dr Michelle Reid, Study Adviser, University Teaching Fellow, SFHEA

Study Advice and Maths Support

University of Reading Library @ URS Building, Whiteknights, Reading

( 0118 378 4242 : www.reading.ac.uk/library/study-advice twitter: @unirdg_study

To unsubscribe from the LDHEN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LDHEN&A=1