Hi Sandie,

One good thing about Lynda is that you can email them your syllabus/ideas/needs and they will actually prepare a playlist of the most appropriate and relevant videos for you/your students, which is a huge time saver once you realise the enormity of their resource base! I have an actual name of the person somewhere - do let me know if you'd like me to send it to you.

Good luck,

Alicja

Dr Alicja Syska, FHEA

Learning Development Advisor for Arts & Humanities

Associate Lecturer in History

Editor at the Journal of Learning Development in Higher Education

University of Plymouth
LD: Rm 102, 3 Endsleigh Place | Tue/Fri

H: Rm 107, 5 Portland Villas | Wed/Thu

Tel: 01752 585149 | Web: www.plymouth.ac.uk/staff/asyska
<http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/staff/asysk>

LD Open Hours: Fridays 10-12, Writing Cafe

You may receive this email outside of your normal office hours. Please be assured that there is no expectation that you will reply until those normal working hours.