Dear All,

This is a very sad loss indeed. Never met him but exchanged several messages with him both on this list and outside it over the last 2 decades. His expertise is exceptional and he had a kind heart. We will miss him. My condolences to his family and loved ones.

Best Regards

Gbenga

Dr. Gbenga Oduntan
Reader (Associate Professor) -International Commercial Law
Convenor, International Commercial Law Programme
Kent Law School,
Eliot College,
University of Kent,
Canterbury,
Kent CT2 7NS, UK.
Switchboard 0044 (0)1227 764000 (ext 4817)
Direct Line 0044 (0)1227 824817
Fax: 0044 (0) 1227 827831

Email: [log in to unmask]

http://www.kent.ac.uk/law/people/academic/Oduntan,_Gbenga.html