Job posting (2nd call): Membership Development and Capacity Building Officer (Montreal, Canada)

Join us at the International Union of Health Promotion and Education! We are a professional non-governmental organisation working in health promotion around the world. IUHPE engages in strengthening healthy public policy and reinforcing the capacities of the health promotion workforce.

Our mission is to promote global health and well-being and to contribute to the achievement of equity in health between and within countries of the world.

The new staff member will encourage recruitment of new members and manage interaction and support of existing members.

S/he will also coordinate initiatives to advance professional development in health promotion.

Qualifications required:

•            A degree in health promotion, public health, social sciences and/or communication science, international relations or a related field

•            S/he must have interest and experience in competency-based approaches

•            S/he must have interest and experience in developing and maintaining networks of professionals, experts and institutions

•            S/he must be authorised to work in Canada

IUHPE is a trilingual organisation with English, French and Spanish as official working languages, but approximately 80 percent of the work is conducted in English. Given the legal and administrative status of the organization, for this specific position, fluency in French is essential.

We encourage you to read the full job description to learn more about the position and the application process: https://www.iuhpe.org/index.php/en/iuhpenews/1327-the-iuhpe-is-recruiting

 Please note: if you have already applied in response to our initial announcement, you do not need to reapply. Your application will be considered along all other applications received.

We appreciate if you can spread the word and apologise for cross-posting!

Patrícia Dias da Silva

Communications Officer/Responsable des communications/ Responsable de comunicación

IUHPE/UIPES

c/o École de Santé Publique

Université de Montréal

7101 avenue du Parc, porte 3239

Montréal QC H3N 1X9

Canada

Bureau: + 1 514 343-7945

www.iuhpe.org

LOGO+WEB_white background

To unsubscribe from the HEALTH-PROMOTION list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=HEALTH-PROMOTION&A=1