Dear all,

I have been asked to circulate details of this workshop event taking place in Glasgow.

Best wishes,
Ernest
 ---

The third of a series of RSE-funded workshops on "
Scottish and European Exchanges: Then (1780-1914) and Now" will take place on Friday 7 September 2018 at the University of Glasgow, Gilbert Scott Building (Conference Room 250).
The topic is Scottish And European Networks of Philosophy, Technology, Science and Health (1780-1914).

Places are limited, so if you would like to attend, place sign up here
by Friday 24 August 2018 at 5pm:
 and provide us with the information we're requesting from prospective participants. We are reserving a number of spaces for postgraduate students, so if you know of anyone who you think may benefit from attending, please kindly pass on the Eventbrite link.

For more details about the project and establishing a
Scottish Network for Nineteenth-Century European Cultures (SNNEC), please go to www.snnec.com<http://www.snnec.com>and follow us on Twitter @snnec_2018 and Facebook.

---
Dr Manon Mathias
Lecturer in French
University of Glasgow

University of Glasgow: The Times Scottish University of the Year 2018

To unsubscribe from the GERMAN-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GERMAN-STUDIES&A=1