Good afternoon everyone,

The School of Earth and Environment at the University of Leeds is advertising a new position in Applied Seismology, at Lecturer or Associate Professor level. Please see the following link for details: https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=ENVEE1269

Based in the School's Institute of Applied Geoscience, and working closely with the Institute of Geophysics and Tectonics, your research will focus on theoretical and numerical seismic methods, and their application in innovative settings. Your expertise may include hydrocarbon reservoir characterisation, rock physics, geological storage technologies, seismic waveform tomography and /or seismic source process characterisation. You will also contribute to the delivery and management of our prestigious MSc Exploration Geophysics programme, with the opportunity to also contribute to a hosted-MSc programme in the Middle East.

The complete brief is listed in the above link, and we’d welcome informal inquiries directed to Dr Adam Booth ([log in to unmask]) or Dr Richard Collier ([log in to unmask]).  The deadline for applications is 15th October 2018 - we looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Adam Booth

Dr Adam Booth

Lecturer in Exploration Geophysics

Rm 10.18d

School of Earth and Environment

University of Leeds

Woodhouse Lane

Leeds

LS2 9JT

http://www.see.leeds.ac.uk/people/a.booth

+44 (0) 113 34 39743

To unsubscribe from the GEOPHYSICS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GEOPHYSICS&A=1