Dear Mateusz

Some bragging here....the intro + list of references in Alves et al. (2017). An incomplete correlation between pre-salt topography, top reservoir erosion, and salt deformation in deep-water Santos Basin (SE Brazil). Marine and Petroleum Geology, 79, 300-320 might be a good place to start your literature search.

All in all, a quite complex theme to do research on. And rather interesting.

Tiago

_____________________________

Tiago M. Alves

3D Seismic Lab