From: European Consortium for Political Research [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of ECPR-THEORY automatic digest system [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 18 July 2018 00:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ECPR-THEORY Digest - 13 Jul 2018 to 17 Jul 2018 (#2018-39)

There is 1 message totaling 475 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. Free collection of Policy & Politics highly cited articles

Date:    Tue, 17 Jul 2018 16:01:31 +0000
From:    Heather Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Free collection of Policy & Politics highly cited articles

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Congratulations to the authors of the top cited articles published in Policy & Politics in 2016 and 2017! All articles are free to access in July:

Conceptualising the active welfare subject: welfare reform in discourse, policy and lived experience

http://bit.ly/WrightS2

Author: Wright, Sharon

Working-class discourses of politics, policy and health: 'I don't smoke; I don't drink. The only thing wrong with me is my health'

http://bit.ly/MackenzieM_etal

Authors: Mackenzie, Mhairi; Collins, Chik; Connolly, John; Doyle, Mick; McCartney, Gerry

Policy learning and policy failure: definitions, dimensions and intersections

http://bit.ly/DunlopCA

Author: Dunlop, Claire A.

Policy myopia as a source of policy failure: adaptation and policy learning under deep uncertainty

http://bit.ly/Nair_Howlett2

Authors: Nair, Sreeja; Howlett, Michael

The 'Scottish approach' to policy and policymaking: what issues are territorial and what are universal?

http://bit.ly/Cairney_etal  [Open Access]

Authors: Cairney, Paul; Russell, Siabhainn; St Denny, Emily

Evidence translation: an exploration of policy makers' use of evidence

http://bit.ly/Ingold_Monaghan

Authors: Ingold, Jo; Monaghan, Mark

UK employment services: understanding provider strategies in a dynamic strategic action field

http://bit.ly/Taylor_etal

Authors: Taylor, Rebecca; Rees, James; Damm, Christopher

Beyond radicalism and resignation: the competing logics for public participation in policy decisions

http://bit.ly/DeanRJ

Author: Dean, Rikki John

Studying public deliberation after the systemic turn: the crucial role for interpretive research http://bit.ly/ErcanS_etal

Authors: Ercan, Selen A.; Hendriks, Carolyn M.; Boswell, John

Understanding the transfer of policy failure: bricolage, experimentalism and translation

http://bit.ly/StoneD

Author: Stone, Diane
MORE ABOUT POLICY & POLITICS
If you would like to receive regular information about Policy & Politics sign up to our newsletters at: http://bit.ly/Signup_BUP_PP

Explore the latest issue of Policy & Politics online, a special issue on Practical lessons from policy theories. Guest edited by Christopher M Weible and Paul Cairney: http://bit.ly/PP4602

Visit the journal's web page for full details and to sign up to receive Bristol University Press/Policy Press newsletters for all the latest journal news: http://bit.ly/PandP_Homepage

Remember you can follow the journal on Twitter at @policy_politics

http://bit.ly/PandPTwitter

Visit the Policy & Politics Facebook page: http://bit.ly/PandP_Facebook

Read the latest blog post on the Policy & Politics blog: http://bit.ly/PandPBlog

For information about submitting a paper to Policy & Politics or any other queries, email:

Don't forget that we offer a free online trial for institutions, during which you can access all online content, as available to subscribers. Encourage your library to sign up here:

http://bit.ly/Journal_Free_Trials

Policy & Politics is available as part of the Policy Press/Bristol University Press journal collections and packages:

http://bit.ly/Collections_Packages

By subscribing to these you can save 10% or 30% on list prices.

Heather Gibson, Journals Assistant

Bristol University Press/Policy Press

1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB

T: +44 (0)117 954 5940