Regional Studies Association australasia Conference 2019

Urban and Rural Wellbeing, First Nations Economies and Global Value Chains for Regional Sustainability

There are just a few days left to send in your application for our Early Career Plenary Speaker for our forthcoming Australasia conference taking place at Ngâi Tahu Research Centre, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, Aotearoa New Zealand between 11th -13th February. To find out more about the conference click here

Applications should take the form of both a short video and a 300-word abstract for the presentation and this may be on any topic in line with the conference’s themes. The application should include the following:

Videos filmed on a smart phone with reasonable clarity of vision and sound are perfectly acceptable for the purposes of the competition.  Applicants should clearly present their name and institution on the video. They should outline their research, its relevance to the conference topics and explain why they should be selected for the plenary presentation.

Closing Date:  Thursday 16th August 2018, 5pm (GMT)

Please email your application to me at [log in to unmask]

If you would like any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Lesa

Lesa Reynolds
Project Manager – Events & Conferences

Click HERE to continue receiving information about the Regional Studies Association, event and grant alerts now that GDPR has taken effect.

Regional Studies Association

Sussex Innovation Centre |Falmer, Brighton BN1 9SB|United Kingdom

Direct tel: +44(0)1273-669 017|mobile: +44(0)7917 798600
Company No 4116288|Charity No 1084165

icon-facebook.jpg  icon-twitter.jpg  icon-linkedin.jpg  blog.bmp  https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZW02z9dFg8C4E3QMkrPdmj1-mU1pYEFjn51I2LUpjHFiu5eqR

Take advantage of your RSA membership and apply for research & funding opportunities. Sign up to our e-bulletin for latest RSA news.

To unsubscribe from the ECONOMIC-GEOGRAPHY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ECONOMIC-GEOGRAPHY&A=1