My apologies, per usual I forgot the list doesn't allow attachments. The
pre-print is available here:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/327186115_The_vulnerable_the_dependent_and_the_scrounger_intersectional_reflections_on_disability_care_health_and_migration_in_the_Brexit_Project_pre-print_expected_in_2019

and should be converted soon here:
https://www.academia.edu/37279972/_The_vulnerable_the_dependent_and_the_scrounger_intersectional_reflections_on_disability_care_health_and_migration_in_the_Brexit_Project_pre-print_expected_2019_

BW, Dyi

Best wishes,