Hi Karen,

I don't know if this is applicable but I run a small software company called Medincle. As a doctor and along with one of my colleagues we've developed a number of inclusive software tools to support health science students with the challenges of bio-medical terminology. Our software is now widely distributed accross the UK. I wondered if this was something that might be of interest to your audience given the subject matter.

BW ,
Rich