On 23/08/2018, 13:57, "Jeremy Hunsinger" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Please disseminate as appropriate, apologies for cross-posting.

    Hello friends, colleagues and future friends and colleagues,

    Below you will find the forms to put in information for your degree
    programs and research centers related to internet studies/internet
    research.  My co-editors and I collected and disseminated a list in
    2009 for the first volume of the International Handbook of Internet
    Research, and this data will be used for the second volume due out
    2019.

    Appendix A: Degree Programs

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOgNVfmicCRiBXIxhFTKwS8aRqcMnE-9jVRjEMP8Qy5nnDXg/viewform?usp=sf_link

    Appendix B: Research Centers

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXrnGzUKSXrzdJch3uO2B3LqSkUG7KfmtDpM5DXBHkUDhcuA/viewform?usp=sf_link

    --
    Jeremy Hunsinger
    Associate Professor

    --
    Jeremy Hunsinger
    Associate Professor
    Communication Studies
    Wilfrid Laurier University

    --
    Jeremy Hunsinger
    Associate Professor
    Communication Studies
    Wilfrid Laurier University

    --
    Jeremy Hunsinger
    Associate Professor
    Communication Studies
    Wilfrid Laurier University

    Distributed through Cyber-Society-Live [CSL]: CSL is a moderated discussion
    list made up of people who are interested in the interdisciplinary academic
    study of Cyber Society in all its manifestations.To join the list please visit:
    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/cyber-society-live.html