Hi All

This is a reminder about some openings on the RGS-IBG History and Philosophy of Geography Research Group Committee (see below).

Also, we are now looking for a Communications Officer and a Postgrad Liaison Officer. For these posts there is no need to be a member/fellow of the RGS-IBG but for the postgrad role you must be a current doctoral candidate.

If you are interested in any of these 4 roles and have any questions feel free to contact myself (outgoing Chair) in advance of the deadline.

Best wishes
Paul

The HPGRG AGM will take place in Cardiff at this year's RGS-IBG Annual Conference (provisionally) on Wednesday 29th August 13.10-14.25. In advance of that we are now inviting individuals to express their interest in two committee roles that will become available at the AGM as the current role holders’ terms come to an end. We are looking for a new Chair and a new Secretary for the committee. These positions are both three-year appointments in the first instance, with the possibility of standing for a further three years at the end of that term. Please note, for the positions of Chair and Secretary candidates must be Fellows of the RGS-IBG.

Nominations for election should be made via e-mail to the current Secretary Isla Forsyth ([log in to unmask]) and include details of two nominators (which will be verified prior to the AGM). Nominators need not be Fellows/Members of the RGS-IBG or be existing HPGRG committee members.

Nominations must be made by Monday 13th August 2018.

If you have any questions about either role please contact Paul Simpson (current Chair - [log in to unmask]) and / or Isla Forsyth (current Secretary - [log in to unmask]).

Best wishes,
Paul Simpson
Chair HPGRG